Single family home sales for the first two weeks of December totaled 404, a 6% increase over the same period last year. Condo sales trailed slightly year-over-year with 173 units selling compared to 178 in 2010.
- L. Harper on What’s The Difference Between Conditions & Terms?
- Bobby Saint on Flood Compromises Post-tension Cabling
- kurt Bollinger on Lawyer’s Corner: Seller Property Disclosure Statements
- Begininspection on Why Choose A Home Inspector That Uses Thermal Imaging
- Stephen on How Do I Change My Condo Bylaws?
- A Bumpy Road to Recovery
- Housing Market Déjà Vu in January
- Two Sides of the Story
- Home improvement November marks a rise in sales.
- Status Quo for Calgary’s Housing Market
- July 2016 Calgary Real Estate Market Report
- June 2016 Calgary Real Estate Market Report
- May 2016 Calgary Real Estate Market Report
- April 2016 Calgary Real Estate Market Report
- Average Prices & Real Estate